Monday, March 07, 2011

Thanksgiving Night at Hearst, 2010

These next two weeks are gonna be crazy. I've got to finish up with my last classes and finals and completely build my digital profile to promote myself. I'm doing the crazy thing and staying down south for a while, try to get any sort of photo-related job, a day-job and a place to live, and hopefully I'll be able to land on my feet. This is where it all starts though, this is the childhood home that I grew up in and that'll take me back if I totally blow it in the coming months.

4 comments:

-Rowanphoto said...

The blurry figure in the foreground on the right.

Susan said...

I love the house dancing under the stars. Or the stars dancing over the house. Yes, and always, come in.

Unknown said...

What about that jet/satellite trail in the lower sky?

Unknown said...

Worked with Ryan during the Cannes Film Festival last summer. Looking forward to seeing more of your work on here.